We need to work together on real issues that matter in our everyday lives.
I want to hear what you have to say and find out what's important to you.
I have experience:
Working as an independent contractor with a major real estate brokerage firm for the past 40 years, I have a unique understanding of the business world from the perspective of an individual business owner and also that of a large business organization.
I have been active in city government for the past 30 years. Currently, I am serving on the Roseville Planning Commission following 8 years service on the Human Rights Commission.
With many years of experience in real estate, I know what it takes to create a healthy community: a balanced mix of housing that matches employer and resident needs and the amenities and services (including schools, police, and fire) needed to protect and increase existing property values.
I will focus on:
• Promote fair and open government
• Encourage participation by all residents
PARKS, LAKES, AND ENVIRONMENT
• Preserve our award winning parks and recreation areas.
• Manage rain water run-off and protect our watershed
GETTING AROUND ROSEVILLE
• Expand bike routes, paths and trails
• Improve public transportation and reduce traffic congestion